Block & Brick Making Course in Kenya
Blocks and bricks are mostly used in building and construction activities. Join Sensei School of Construction today and learn how to design and make blocks and bricks under Block and Brick Making Course.
- ID and two copies of the same
- 2 passport photos
- Training boots
- Boarders to carry blankets, bed sheets, toiletries, bucket, plate, cup, spoon etc.
What are blocks?
Blocks are a prefabricated material mainly used to build walls. Like bricks, the blocks are stacked together and joined with a mortar, usually consisting of cement, sand, and water. The blocks are hollow inside to allow for steel bars and mortar filling
What are bricks?
A brick is a type of block used to build walls, pavements and other elements in masonry construction. Properly, the term brick denotes a block composed of dried clay, but is now also used informally to denote other chemically cured construction blocks.
What are the uses of bricks?
- Construction of walls of any size.
- Construction of floors.
- Construction of arches and cornices.
- Construction of brick retaining wall.