Manicure & Pedicure Course in Kenya
With this course, you will acquire knowledge and understanding of manicure and pedicure concepts. These enable you to shape your career as a professional manicurist and pedicurist in the beauty industry.
Course Requirements and Details
- Qualifications: National ID
- Duration: 1 Month
- Fee structure for day scholars: Ksh 10,000 full course.
- Fee structure for boarders: Ksh 17,000 inclusive of food and accommodation.
- Intakes: The first week of every month
- Additional requirements: 2 passport photos
- Boarders to carry blankets, bed sheets, toiletries, bucket, plate, cup, spoon etc.
Which is the best college to train manicure and pedicure in Kenya?
Sensei College is the best college to train in manicure and pedicure in Nakuru and Nairobi.
What is manicure course?
Manicure course teaches you the correct nail care including filing, shaping, cuticle work, polish and the all-important massage at the end
What qualifications do I need to do pedicures?
You need training from a registered college such as Sensei College
Fill out the form below to register