Requirements and details
- Qualifications: National ID
- Duration: 1 Month
- Fee structure: The fee is Ksh 15,000 full course. Boarders will pay an additional fee of Ksh 7,000 per month for food and accommodation.
- 2 passport photos
- Boarders to carry blankets, bedsheets, toiletries, buckets, plates, cups, spoons etc.
Tips on how to become a professional photographer
- Know your camera lenses – The lens is a crucial piece of equipment that will affect the type of pictures you take. The type you use will depend on your photoshoot and personal preference.
- Practice photography in different outdoor lighting – As you learn more about photography and your favorite way to shoot, make sure to practice in different outdoor lighting conditions.
- Always shoot in raw –raw files may be large, but they give you the most flexibility in post-production. When you shoot in RAW, you have the flexibility to take a photo and further manipulate it, making it the ideal file type for your photography.