Sensei Institute offers the largest variety of earth-moving, lifting and agricultural machinery in East Africa Region. We offer the best full time practical training that equips our students with hands-on skills to ensure that they stand out in the Construction industry. We are a certified institute by National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA). Upon successful completion of the training, you will receive a fully endorsed license issued by NTSA specific to the machines you have trained in at no extra cost. The following machinery are available for training in our Nakuru and Kitengela Campuses:
- Earth-moving machinery: Motor grader, Motor Roller, Backhoe Loader, Track shovel, Bulldozer, Wheel shovel and Dumper
- Lifting Equipment: Crane, Forklift
- Agricultural Machinery: Farm Tractor
Sensei Institute allows you to choose the machines you are willing and interested to train in.
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Be in possession of a driver’s license with 2 photocopies.
NB: If you do not have a license we have a driving school from where you will begin.)
- Standard Course: You will train in any 3 machines of your choice in 1 month the fee will be Ksh 68,000 for day scholars and Ksh 75,000 for boarders. This fee is inclusive of tuition fee, exam fee, insurance and medical cover. First aid training will be offered and a certificate issued at no extra cost.
- Premium Course: You will train in any 6 machines of your choice in 2 months the fee will be Ksh 104,000 for day scholars and Ksh 118,000 for boarders. The fee is inclusive of tuition fee, exam fee, medical and insurance cover. First aid training will be offered and a certificate issued at no extra cost.
Intakes: Direct at the beginning of every month If you don’t have a driver’s license: You will enroll in our driving school for 1 month then proceed to Plant Operator. We offer driving school in Class B1 (Small Saloon Cars) or Class C1 (Light Trucks)
For Standard Course with driving school costs are Ksh 45,000 for day scholars and Ksh 52,000 for boarders.
Duration: 2 Months
For Premium Course with driving school costs are Ksh 42,000 for day scholars and Ksh 49,000 for boarders.
Duration: 3 Months This fee is inclusive of tuition fee, exam fee, insurance and medical cover.
- A national ID with 2 photocopies
- 4- Coloured Passport Size Photos
- Training Boots (We provide a helmet, reflector and overall)
- Personal Effects: Blankets, a Bed Sheet, Plate, Cup, Spoon, Bucket, Toiletries. We provide meals, bed and mattress.
NB: This fee applies to Kenyan citizens non-citizens are required to pay 20% extra on the fee charged.