The program prepares individuals to supervise, manage, and inspect road construction sites and associated facilities. It mainly focuses on materials and methods of modern construction such as;
- Construction site safety.
- Construction management fundamentals.
- Professional construction supervision.
- Labor relations.
- Diversity training, construction documentation, scheduling, residential and commercial estimating, residential.
- Commercial blueprint reading, resource and cost control.
- Construction insurance and bonding, accident management and investigation.
- Applicable construction law and regulations, employ-ability, and communication skills.
Qualification: National ID and KCSE Certificate (any grade)
Duration: 2 months
Fee Structure: The course costs Ksh 60,000 for day scholars or Ksh 74,000 for boarders. The fee can be paid monthly at a fee of Ksh 30,000 for day scholars or Ksh 37,000 for boarders.
REQUIREMENTS 2 Copies of your KCSE certificate 4 passport photos Blankets, Sheets, Plate, Cup, Spoon, Bucket, Toiletries etc. Bank slip- The fee is also payable on Mpesa