The Road and Dam Construction course program prepares individuals to supervise, manage, and inspect road construction sites and associated facilities. It mainly focuses on materials and methods of modern construction such as;
- Construction site safety.
- Construction management fundamentals.
- Professional construction supervision.
- Labor relations.
- Diversity training, construction documentation, scheduling, residential and commercial estimating, residential.
- Commercial blueprint reading, resource and cost control.
- Construction insurance and bonding, accident management and investigation.
- Applicable construction law and regulations, employ-ability, and communication skills.
Qualification: National ID and KCSE Certificate (any grade)
Duration: 2 months
Fee Structure: The course costs Ksh 60,000 for day scholars or Ksh 74,000 for boarders. The fee can be paid monthly at a fee of Ksh 30,000 for day scholars or Ksh 37,000 for boarders.
Road and Dam Construction Course Requirements
- 2 Copies of your KCSE certificate
- 4 passport photos
- Blankets, Sheets, Plate, Cup, Spoon, Bucket, Toiletries etc.
- Bank slip- The fee is also payable on Mpesa