Hydroponics Technician Course In Kenya
Do you desire to know the process of growing plans in sand, gravel or liquid with added nutrients but without soil?
Sensei College is now offering a Hydroponics Technician Course that will equip you with skills for ensuring proper functioning of the hydroponics system by meeting important requirements and environmental conditions required for cultivation of both food and fodder crops/plants.
What does a hydroponics specialist do?
A hydroponic technician produces crops using a system that involves nutrient-rich water instead of soil. This farming style is also known as aquaponics.
The duties of a hydroponic technician include;
- Creating a controlled environment with specific amounts of nutrients and water, you usually work in a greenhouse or similar environment.
- Overseeing all aspects of the growing process, from seed to harvest.
- Scheduling growing
- Estimating yield and planning for ideal conditions.
- Setting up equipment and climate for the plants that you grow
- Obtaining and managing an inventory of nutrients and other supplies for the agriculture operation.
What is hydroponics technology?
This is a farming method where plants can be grown in nutrient-fortified water, instead of in soil.
How do I become a hydroponic expert?
You become a hydroponic technician by training in a college offering the best training in Hydroponics Technology. Join Sensei College today