Taking a driving test in Kenya for the first time can be a scary exercise. Many people who enroll in driving school have the inner fear of failing the driving test.
But you do not need to worry, Sensei Driving School, has some tips to help you pass your driving test for the first time.
It is important to note that your driving instructor is the best person to prepare you well as you do your driving training and practical’s.
In this article, we will share practical driving test tips to help you in your test.
- Be on time
- Familiarize yourself with test routes
- Train yourself how to drive in different conditions
- Always listen to your instructor
- Revise your driving notes
- Practice, practice, practice
- Do not be scared
- Ask questions and seek clarification from the examiner
- Always pay attention