Need to change to a smart Driving Licence?
Wondering how you can update your license to the new Smart Driving license? Here is how.
1. Create an NTSA TIMS Account online. You will need a KRA Pin and ID serial number.
2. Once you have created the account you can Confirm your Personal Details by logging into the system.
3. Click on the driving license window then on the left hand side select, Apply for smart DL. Correctly fill in your information and then click on Pay. The system will give you payment details, follow the process to make payment of 3050
4. You will be required to go to NTSA offices to take a digital picture, and biometrics(fingerprint) and digital signature.
5. Your license will be then printed.
6. License Validation and activation.
automotive engineering Baking building Catering Class B1 class C1 Class G college colleges Computer Driving driving class Drivingdirections drivingdirectionsrouteplanner Driving Licence drivingroutemap Drivingrouteplanner Driving school DrivingSkills electrical electronics engineering heavy machinery Heavy Machines jobs machinery maparoutedriving Mechanics NTSA plant machinery Plant operator PlantOperator Practical routeplanner scholarship school fees sensei SkillsinKenya Smart DL Smart Driving Licence Technical TechnicalSkills TechnicalSkillsinKenya TIMS account vehicle