Do you know how you can renew your license using a phone or computer? It is easy, these are the steps to follow
- Log onto the NTSA/ eCitizen portal with your E-mail address (or National ID Number) and Password
- Select NTSA for online renewal of driving license in Kenya. Click on Submit Application, then Driving Licenses
- You have two options for the renewal of a driving license in Kenya: a three-year license renewal that costs Ksh1400 or a one-year license at Ksh600. The NTSA charges a mandatory Ksh50 convenience fee in addition to the renewal charges.
- Double-check and confirm your driving license renewal details, then click Apply Now. Finally, press Submit
- Choose your preferred mode of payment. NTSA allows the use of mobile money such as M-Pesa.
- Print your driving renewal license slip.
automotive engineering Baking building Catering Class B1 class C1 Class G college colleges Computer Driving driving class Drivingdirections drivingdirectionsrouteplanner Driving Licence drivingroutemap Drivingrouteplanner Driving school DrivingSkills electrical electronics engineering heavy machinery Heavy Machines jobs machinery maparoutedriving Mechanics NTSA plant machinery Plant operator PlantOperator Practical routeplanner scholarship school fees sensei SkillsinKenya Smart DL Smart Driving Licence Technical TechnicalSkills TechnicalSkillsinKenya TIMS account vehicle